Beck Group 29 drives are furnished with custom hardware for valve connection. The following instructions are intended to make it easy to specify and order Beck Group 29 linear valve actuators. If questions arise concerning additional options or control modes, contact your Beck Sales Engineer.
Complete instruction manuals are furnished with each drive order.
1. Select Your Model Number Based on Your Desired Mode of Operation
- Modulating Operation – Model 29-109, 29-259, or 29-609
- Open/Close Operation – Model 29-103, 29-253, or 29-603
2. Provide the Following Additional Information
- Desired Thrust and Timing Configuration
- Desired control input signal
- Desired power (120 or 240 V, 60 or 50 Hz)
- Direction of operation desired on increasing signal:
Retract (RET) or Extend (EXT)
3. Provide the Following Information for Valve Applications
a. Valve specification including:
- Beck-supplied or Customer-supplied
- Materials of construction
b. Characteristics of flowing media.
c. Maximum, normal and minimum inlet pressure.
d. Maximum, normal, minimum and shutoff pressure drop.
e. Maximum, normal and minimum flow rate and direction.
f. Line size and schedule including flange requirements.
4. Send Your Order Directly to:
Harold Beck & Sons, Inc.
11 Terry Drive
Newtown, PA 18940 USA
For applications assistance, contact a Beck sales or application engineer
All Beck drives are shipped calibrated to the customer specifications written into the equipment order.