How to Order
Beck Group 57 Quarter-Turn valve actuators are furnished with a direct-mount shaft to shaft hardware package for connection to your valve. The following instructions are intended to make it easy to specify and order Beck Group 57 quarter-turn rotary valve actuators. If questions arise concerning options contact your Beck Sales Engineer.
Complete instruction manuals are furnished with each drive order.
1. Specify Full Model Number
Using the information above, fill out the full model number according to the following formula:
2. Provide the Following Information
- Model (57-109 or 57-209)
- Desired control input signal
- Desired power (12 to 30 Vdc or 120, 208, 240, 380, 400, 415, 480, 575 Vac)
- Desired optional features
3. Provide the Following Information for Valve Applications:
a. Valve specification including:
- Beck-supplied or customer-supplied
- Materials of construction
5. Send Your Order Directly to:
Harold Beck & Sons, Inc.
11 Terry Drive
Newtown, PA 18940 USA
For applications assistance, contact a Beck sales or application engineer