Beck understands that your business cannot always wait until it’s convenient for your actuator supplier to ship. That’s why when urgent situations arise, Beck can respond, building and shipping most actuator configurations within four hours. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Newtown, PA USA is equipped with a rapid response work cell dedicated to building actuators for emergency or high priority orders. Once an order is initiated, an expert assembler is assigned to fulfill your order exclusively. Rapid response actuators undergo the same rigorous quality checks and final testing as all Beck actuators. Finished, inspected actuators are shipped within four hours of order placement.
- Group 11: 11-150, 11-200, 11-300, 11-400
- Group 11 quarter-turn units: 11-160, 11-260, 11-360, 11-460
- Group 22: 22-309, 22-409, 22-809
- Group 31: 31-M50, 31-M30
- Group 42: 42-107, 42-109 (12″ and 18″ stroke only)
- Group 75: standard temp (non-remote mount), high-temp (remote mount DCM)
Valve mounting hardware for some of our more commonly sold valve adaptions may also be available – contact Beck to discuss your specific needs.
*Some non-standard options may not be available
Call us at 215-968-4600 to place your Rapid Response order.
- Order must be received by 1PM EST for same day shipment
- Small Rapid Response fee applies
- Freight costs are not included in rapid response fee