Responsible for the inside sales and technical support. Main job responsibilities include:
- Technical product and application expertise
- Inside sales support to customers
- Support of field sales engineering efforts
- Field troubleshooting, start-up and training assistance
- Municipal project management
Special marketing projects to support the website, sales literature, instructions and new product development
- 5-10 years industrial experience in an electro-mechanical role is desired
- Electro-mechanical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Industrial instrumentation and process control experience desirable
- Knowledge of process industries including electric, utilities, steel, aluminum, water/wastewater and pulp and paper is very desirable.
- Predictable and reliable attendance is required
- Experience with municipal project coordination/management preferred
- Bid submittals and terms & conditions review
Engineering or Engineering Technology degree, BSME or BSEE preferred
- Capable of climbing ladders and navigating in a plant environment.
- Capable of lifting and moving equipment to 50 lbs.
- This position requires 40 hours/5 days a week.
Harold Beck & Sons Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer