- Troubleshoot, repair and test various types of production circuit board assemblies, surface mount and through-hole.
- Design and build harness test fixtures for testing various production harness assemblies.
- Support inspection activities by troubleshooting and repairing existing test equipment.
- Assist with designing, building and proving out new test equipment for end-of-line and production testing.
- Assist with performing inspections as needed.
search by application & industry
- Two years of related experience in a similar position.
- Ability to learn Visual Basic and LabVIEW programming.
- Must be able to work independently from drawings, schematics, sketches, oral, or written instructions.
- Knowledge and experience with IPC-610 soldering standards.
- Must be proficient with basic electronic equipment such as multi-meters and power supplies.
- Experience in troubleshooting and repair of circuit boards.
- Knowledge of surface mount and through-hole boards.
- Detail oriented, able to follow instructions and good communications skills are required.
- Must have proven professional qualities including strong initiative, integrity, and the desire and ability to work effectively as a member of various work teams.
- Must be able to speak, write, and read English and interpret documents such as safety guidelines, method sheets, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Work overtime as needed when business demands require.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent is required plus a two- year technical school education in electronics.
- Must be capable of standing for extended periods of time.
- Must possess good manual dexterity.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment includes regular exposure to manufacturing areas that require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, hearing protection, and respirators.
Harold Beck & Sons Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer