- Provide general support throughout the Machine Shop.
- Perform general cleaning and organization duties throughout the Machine Shop.
- Engage in classroom and on-the-job training when available.
- Maintain correct daily labor time recording and accurate entries on applicable manufacturing documentation.
- Maintain equipment and work areas in a clean, safe, and orderly fashion and perform basic preventative maintenance activities as required.
- Assist other departments as business demands require.
- Promote a positive, professional atmosphere and support activities that enhance the welfare and morale of Beck employees.
- Promote and ensure a safe working environment by demonstrating consistent adherence to Beck safety policies.
search by application & industry
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions and be willing accept guidance from supervision, trainers, and mentors.
- Regular attendance and daily punctuality are necessary for performing the job.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Must have proven professional qualities including strong initiative, integrity, and the desire and ability to work effectively as a member of various work teams.
- Must be able to speak, write, and read English and interpret documents such as safety guidelines, method sheets, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Work overtime as needed when business demands require.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent is required.
- Must be capable of standing for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment includes regular exposure to manufacturing areas that require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, hearing protection, and respirators.
Harold Beck & Sons Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer