- Directly perform engineering design documentation encompassing part drawings, solid modeling, drafting, detailing and bill of materials generation and engineering request investigations.
- Assist sales with the design of new and re-use of existing valve mounting specifications
- Prepare outline dimension drawings and wiring diagrams
- Maintain and update documentation databases
- Provide document support to other departments as needed
search by application & industry
- Proficiency in SolidWorks and DraftSight CAD software
- Skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.…)
- Solid understanding of drafting techniques and familiarity with engineering terminology
- Experience in managing CAD files via PDM software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate projects, meet deadlines, and multi-task
- Position requires 40 hours/5 days a week
- Predictable and reliable attendance is required
- Associates degree from two-year college / technical school or equivalent experience in an engineering environment
- 15+ years of related design and drafting experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment included regular exposure to manufacturing area that require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses and hearing protection.
Harold Beck & Sons Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer