- Create or revise detailed SolidWorks CAD models, drawings, BOM’s and other Engineering documentation as required
- Determine the design details, such as standard component selection, thread and tolerance specifications, etc.
- Participate in design and drawing reviews, prototype builds and verification testing and documentation
- Release drawings via Engineering Request (ER) process
- Recent experience (<5yrs) and proficiency with SolidWorks
- Experience creating detailed engineering/product drawings for manufactured mechanical components, including bill of materials generation
- Working knowledge of ASME Y14.5M dimensioning and tolerancing standards, including GD&T
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Thoroughness / attention to detail
- Computer skills (SolidWorks, Windows, MS Office)
- Associates Degree or certificate from a specialized training program
- Office environment requiring ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods.
- Speak and listen to others in person and over the phone.
- Use keyboard and read from computer, screen and reports.
- Work environment includes regular exposure to manufacturing areas that require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses and hearing protection.
Harold Beck & Sons Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer