Responsible for all Sales related activity in a multi-state territory in the Midwest based out of the Newtown, PA office. These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Grow the revenue from an existing domestic customer base through an established sales process including, but not limited to, targeted sales visits with regular telephone and email contact
- Expand the customer base through prospect conversion to new end-user. Add prospect candidates through telephone cold calls, customer references and trade shows. Convert prospects through a multi-call sales cycle using actuator demonstration and cost-benefit data to build pro-Beck justification.
- Support customers and prospects through site visits for the purpose of educating plant personnel, reviewing applications, and determining proper sizing and selection of Beck actuators.
- Provide start-up assistance and training to ensure proper installation and operation of Beck actuators.
- Complete a call report for each sales visit with details on progress made, action plans and competitive information/market intelligence gathered.
- Develop a working knowledge of the industries served by Beck, the process applications where Beck actuators are used and why they’re used.
- Perform an annual territory sales forecast and provide regular updates on projects and sales group initiatives.