How to Order
The following instructions are provided to make it easy to specify Beck Group 31 drives. Complete wiring, operation and maintenance manuals are furnished with every drive order to make it easy for you to obtain an efficient, long-lasting installation.
Beck Sales Engineers are available to assist you in sizing drives for your applications.
1. Determine Required Parameters
- Basic model number
- Torque (lb-ft)
- Timing (sec./90°)
2. Specify Full Model Number
Using the information above, fill out the full model number according to the following formula:
3. Provide the Following Additional Information
- Desired control input signal (Models 31-M30 and 31-M50 only)
- Desired power supply: 120 V, 60 or 50 Hz.
- Direction of control drive output shaft travel (CW or CCW, looking at the output shaft) desired with increasing signal (the resulting rotation for direct-coupled valves will be opposite that of the drive).
- Desired mounting option (A, B, C or D from the outline dimension drawing).
4. Provide the Following Information for Valve Applications
A. Valve specification including:
b. Characteristics of flowing media.
c. Maximum, normal and minimum inlet pressure.
d. Maximum, normal, minimum and shutoff pressure drop.
e. Maximum, normal and minimum flow rate and direction.
f. Line size and schedule including flange requirements.
5. State Whether or Not Beck is to Supply Linkage
6. Send Your Order Directly to
Harold Beck & Sons, Inc.
11 Terry Drive
Newtown, PA 18940 USA
For applications assistance, contact a Beck sales or application engineer