Housing: Superior Protection
with Convenient Access to Components
Beck’s durable gear train maintains accurate, consistent control element positioning even under the demanding conditions of an active control loop.
- Gear trains employ a unique, all spur gear construction of heat-treated alloy steels and ductile iron.
- Efficient, wide-face spur gearing virtually eliminates wear-induced backlash and positioning inaccuracies.
- Durable design provides up to 4 days of protection against intermittent or extended accidental stalls.
- Integral self-locking mechanism ensures that drives hold a load with the motor de-energized.
Durable and Efficient
An easy-to-turn, spoke-free Handwheel is incorporated into the Group 22 design to allow manual operation during installation or power outages.
- Move dampers to any position smoothly and easily without power, even under full load conditions.
- Mechanical stops in housing prevent manual overtravel.
Manual Handwheel: Convenient Manual Control Without Declutch
Beck drives feature a cast aluminum body with individual compartments to protect components from moisture and dirt, and allow easy access for installation and calibration.
- Precision-machined aluminum alloy castings with corrosion resistant poly-urethane paint provide a rugged, dust-tight, weatherproof enclosure.
- Individual compartments protect all major components: Motor, Digital Control Module, Contactless Position Sensor, gear train, and installation wiring terminal board.
- Each compartment can be accessed without exposing other components.