How to Order
Beck Group 42 drives are available in one basic model, the 42-100 drive. The 42-100 has several control options available to suit your application requirements. The following instructions are intended to make it easy to specify and order Beck Group 42 drives. If questions arise concerning additional options or control modes, contact your Beck Sales Engineer.
Complete instruction manuals are furnished with each drive order.
1. Determine Required Parameters
- Basic model number is 42-100
- Control option (9, 7, 5, or 3)
2. Specify Full Model Number
Using the information above,
fill out the full model number
according to the following formula:
3. Provide the Following Additional Information
- Desired stroke (between 5″ and 18″)
- Desired control input signal (4-20 mA, 1-5 V dc, or 120 VAC)
- Desired power (120 or 240 VAC, 60 or 50 Hz)
- Direction of operation desired on increasing signal: Extend (EXT) or Retract (RET)
4. Send Your Order Directly to:
Harold Beck & Sons, Inc.
11 Terry Drive
Newtown, PA 18940 USA
For applications assistance, contact a Beck sales or application engineer