How to Order
Beck Group 11 drives are available in five basic models, and are furnished with a crank arm and rod end for linkage connection. When the drive is to be used in a multi-revolution mode, a sheave is furnished instead of a crank arm for use with wire rope. The following instructions are intended to make it easy to specify and order Beck Group 11 drives. If questions arise concerning additional options or control modes, contact your Beck Sales Engineer.
Complete instruction manuals are furnished with each drive order.
1. Determine Required Parameters
- Basic model number
- Control option
- Torque (lb-ft)
- Timing (sec./100°)
- Number of auxiliary switches
2. Specify Full Model Number
Using the information above, fill out the full model number according to the following formula:
3. Provide the Following Additional Information
- Desired control input signal
- Desired power (120 or 240 V, 60 or 50 Hz)
- Direction of rotation desired on increasing signal: Clockwise (CW) or
- Desired optional control features
4. State Whether or Not Beck is to Supply Linkage
5. Send Your Order Directly to:
Harold Beck & Sons, Inc.
11 Terry Drive
Newtown, PA 18940 USA
For applications assistance, contact a Beck sales or application engineer