How to Order
Beck Group 11 Quarter-Turn valve actuators are available in several basic models, and are furnished with either a bracket and linkage hardware package for connection to your valve or a direct-mount shaft to shaft hardware package for connection to your valve. The following instructions are intended to make it easy to specify and order Beck Group 11 quarter-turn rotary valve actuators. If questions arise concerning additional options or control modes, contact your Beck Sales Engineer.
Complete instruction manuals are furnished with each drive order.
1. Determine Required Parameters
- Basic model number
- Control option
- Torque (lb-ft)
- Timing (sec./100°)
- Number of auxiliary switches
2. Specify Full Model Number
Using the information above, fill out the full model number according to the following formula:
3. Provide the Following Additional Information
- Desired control input signal
- Desired power (120 or 240 V, 60 or 50 Hz)
- Direction of rotation desired on increasing signal: Clockwise (CW) or Counterclockwise (CCW) (The resulting rotation for direct-coupled actuators will be opposite that of the valve).
- Desired optional control features
4. Provide the Following Information for Valve Applications:
a. Valve specification including:
- Beck-supplied or customer-supplied
- Materials of construction
b. Characteristics of flowing media.
c. Maximum, normal and minimum inlet pressure.
d. Maximum, normal, minimum and shutoff pressure drop.
e. Maximum, normal and minimum flow rate and direction.
f. Line size and schedule including flange requirements.
5. Send Your Order Directly to:
Harold Beck & Sons, Inc.
11 Terry Drive
Newtown, PA 18940 USA
For applications assistance, contact a Beck sales or application engineer